Sunday 25 March 2012

No Comments.....



I thought I'd write another self serving post;

Interests of one, as a blog, is in it's infancy and I may have generated a minute amount of content for people of the world wide web to peruse but I have had no comments, no form of feedback, nothing, nadda, diddly squat. Not even the trolls are bothered! I thought I might of had something by now +300 views and not even one comment.

My friend at work has frequently teased the fact that he could be the very first to comment. That would be   a sort of pity comment. Not really what I'm aiming for.

You might ask why do I need comments? Why I am even writing a blog post about it?! They aren't important are they? Just other peoples opinions, it won't effect what I choose to blog about, will it?

However I believe comments are required, they are important. Comments allow a dialog between the reader and the writer and even readers with other readers. Comments can give the writer valuable feedback on content they have posted about. It tells me if a post is popular or not. It could even influence what I may chose to blog about in the future. I just need to know people are out there and they like or dislike what I stick up on the blog.

If you have an opinion on a post, leave a comment below! 


1 comment: