Saturday 3 March 2012

This is a self serving post

Monetise Monetise Montise

Blogging about the technology and other bits and bobs that become the interests of oneself is the purpose.

However with the online world being powered by the advertisers demon muscles there is a sense that you must also partake therefore in the bloggers world this mean monetisation.

Monetise Monetise Montise



For this blog to 'SHOW ME THE MONEY!' I need to babble on and on and on.... Maybe someone will read this, maybe many. Like I said this is self serving, I put stuff on here that interests me. The problem is Adsense, the tool to give back to the little people or so the big G will have you believe. However to take advantage I need to provide content that they can scan, analyse and dissect so they can serve ads that pin point my readers. However I dont have enough content so adsense won't work. There is another issue, probably more fundamental to the whole process; who the fuck is going to read my blog, share what interests me. The answer is likely no one...

Essentially I'm fucked

No comments:

Post a Comment